August 22, 2008

my happy place





Gracie is my happy place-whenever i get stressed out or upset i can always go to my happy place-

The cartoon Opus-about a penguine- his happy place is at the beach with beautiful women fanning him with leaves and feeding him -- but my happy place is this little girl!



Even though she has turned two is acts like she is two occassionally i still love it-most of the time- hahahah

Especially the kisses-now that she can give hugs and kisses and says "luv you momma"

this picture i managed to get her trying to blow me a kiss i love it-even with her scar and all (you can notice it on the upper right side of her forehead-ya i probably should have taken her to get stiches -hopefully she won't be too made at me when she is a teenager hahahah)








1 comment:

Tenille said...

Hi Jamie! Remember me at all? Used to be Tenille "Mapley" from college. Anyhow I found your blog through Cecilia's- hope you don't mind!

You're little girl is soooooo cute! I love her dark hair and dark skin- a total doll!