November 4, 2008

playing in the leaves

The other day gracie and i were bored so we went to go on a walk but the leaves looked like too much fun so we-hahah mostly me- raked a big pile of them to play in and of course take pictures in as well -anyhow i am really glad that we did now that it is basically snowing today-anyhow i love these pictures-and i was really glad when ben came home and took over the camera because if you can't tell -there were definetly two different people taking these pictures-the normal pictures- me - and the very good ones-ben -i love my hubby -yah

















3 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

Love the photos. We don't even have leaves on the ground yet here, but I can't wait till we do. Gracie is so gosh darn cute!

the bonzoodles. said...

AWwww.. He needs to take some pictures for us. They came out really good. I am begging for a new camera right now.
We need to get VT appts too! Its Nov. already!

Vicki said...

Hope you don't mind me peeking in. Gracie is darling - growing up so cute!