January 1, 2010

pretty pictures

Mom got these cute dresses for addy and gracie to wear when tyler spoke - after coming home from his mission- anyhow the girls never could both look good - anyhow but i still love them - addy looks so darling in her red dress and gracie loved her because it had sparkles- which for a three year old makes everything better!



Mom then continued on and took pictures of each of us kids - here is chelsea looking fabulous
Alex - looking . . . well i don't know how to describe it
Melanie- i love her hair
and me
Tyler and addy-

1 comment:

Kyra and Ben said...

Very cute dresses. I love Mel's hair too. Oh, and I must say I was looking at old college pics the other day, and I can't believe how you still look the same. What's your secret to not putting on the pounds and actually getting ready for the day when you have a toddler keeping you busy?! You look great.