September 15, 2010

picture time

Well we had gracies birthday pictures taken this year by the same lady that did her pictures last year- Sheena- and i loved them just as much this year as i did last year- gracie has definetely become a little less shy around the camera and in fact half way through the photo shoot sheena told me gracie started posing herself and so they worked out a compromise - sheena picked one pose and then gracie got to pick one- the picture right above is actually one gracie picked!-anyhow gracie looked so darling in this orange dress that chelsea and my mom got gracie for her birthday- and fyi- my friend ashley did gracie and my hair- there is no way i can ever get it to look good hahah


Loved the picture above!


Ben loves this one with penny!--half way through ben came and brought penny and so she got to be in some of the pictures
Love these pictures- and i love the bright green shirt!
Sheena offered to take some pictures of ben and I - and i told her she was really making her editing job a lot harder with me in the pictures - and she did a great job- because i actually look pretty decent :)
I love them family photos- now i wish we had a wall big enough so i can frame all of them because i couldn't decide which i liked better
Gracie was making me laugh so hard during the family shots because i use to have a bag of mini marshmellows and everytime gracie would smile and listen i would give her one- well out of habit i through the bag of marshmellows in my purse- well sheena didn't really need them for the first half of the photo shoot- but i laugh because after ever picture with ben and i -gracie would run and get a marshmellow and bring it to us! - apparently she thought we were doing a good job :)
Ben of course loved this family photo because i let penny be in it- it actually looks pretty good as well
Miss Pennys beauty shot hahaha
and the reward for being so great- a huge sucker at the end!

5 comments:

Geneve said...

SOOO CUTE!! You guys all look great! Gracie is adorable as always! I don't know how you'll ever pick favorites.

Kyra and Ben said...

I love them. Your family pics are adorable too. Pick one and get it huge to hang over your couch for sure. I love your hair too, Jamie.

Melanie said...

You need to submit some of those in some kid photo competition. You could so easily win because they are all such cute pictures. Since I thought of the idea you would have to split your winnings with me!!

Mindy said...

You guys are such a cute family. Gracie is gorgeous. And I love that you are barefoot Jamie. Just how I remember you.

Tricia said...

Jamie- you're daughter is beautiful and the family pics are awesome. You are just as gorgeous as always. Just get a giant collage made. I wouldn't be able to choose either!