August 17, 2011

dance recital

Gracie had her second dance recital back in june and she did so great compared to last year! This year she walked onto stage and did most of the singing and dancing! It was just so darling to see how much she has grown up in one year! She had two dances this year - which required a costume change and she was so fun about making sure we had everything all set up and then when we were changing she kept saying 'hurry mom' but even with her hurrying we had to stop and reapply her lipstick! She is just growing up so darn cute and i love that Heavenly Father sent her to our family and lets me get to be her momma!
also as a side note- when did my hair get so long! I've had short hair for so long that when i see myself in pictures i don't recognize myself!

No comments: