July 1, 2008

vacation fun


After seeing my roomates in Logan we went up to Rexburg-where they are all from - for a family vacation -yahh-although by the time we got to Mels -Gracie was done being in the car and she was wide awake and so for a child who goes to bed around 8 she was up until almost 11:30 -running around in circles and so excited to see her Aunt Mel-she is one of her favorites-



My sister and me









Anyhow Friday morning mitch made us breakfast -crepes yummy-and then we went to Jackson Hole-for gracies first time ever-and mine for a while actually- and then dad took us to the bar j for dinner and a show with grandma and grandpa and then all of the cousins-it was so much fun! Gracie was so tired though, as soon as they turned off the lights she passed out!


Mitch, Mel (with her pregnant belly-so as not to be confused with fat), mom, me, gracie, and dad

Ben & Mitch

Gracie at the arch of antlers-isn't she cute with her funky wink

Then on Saturday we went to the Rexburg temple to do family sealings-which was really beautiful and then went to Heise -a water park- and played it was fun and gracie learned how to jump off the edge; although most of the time she would just jump up in the air and then i would have to hurry and catch her or she would land on the side of the pool-because she couldn't figure out how to jump out-anyhow it was way fun!!-i think i might have even gotten a little tan myself!! yah for me


Then we went to my aunt gail for a bbq and some volleyball it was fun playing with the cousins and kids-but by the time we left to come home i was tired!!!-so was gracie she zonked out in the car within two seconds!!

My two favorite people-just lounging around!



1 comment:

Gallant Family said...

I love Gracie's wink--how cute!