March 30, 2009

my love-hate relationship

i really enjoy going to the gym and it makes me happy that i have accomplished something - and also it makes me not feel quilty about eating my chocolate :) - anyhow but there are two machines i really hate but also love at the gym the first is this stupid stair stepper called the gauntlet - and let me tell you it is pure misery - i sweat so much on the machine that when i am done i can literally wring my hair out because it is so wet that it is dripping sweat onto the top of the machine - below is a picture of the cursed machine - however - after i get off i feel so good about myself and happy that i made it to the end so i can't decide if i love it or hate it but on saturday i decided i really didn't like it because i sweated so much on my ipod that it doesn't work anymore - it got too much water damage -


The other machine that i really have mixed feelings about is this machine below called the butt buster - and it really is that - you are on your hands and knees pushing weight up - anyhow the entire time i am on this machine i am thinking about how great it will be to be done - but it is the same thing once i am done i am happy that my rear end is tightening up - so that is why i do it even though i hate it so much

No comments: