May 23, 2011

kitchen stuff

So i know to those of you who know me - this post will be very ironic because i do not like being in the kitchen that much - but today i ACTUALLY made a lasagna and it made me think about what i utensils i like in my kitchen and since the lasagna is cooking in the oven i have time to post them- so here they are
I love this mouse hand spoon catcher thing- i have no idea what you call it - but i love it because my kitchen stove gets so less dirty and its mickeys hand- totally the best
I love this set of mixing spoons from ikea- its hard to tell but they are small- almost like for a kids play set but it is the perfect size i think - and also the set of three is only $.99 at ikea- i have three sets i love them that much
Can you tell i love ikea- my kitchen wouldn't be complete without these plastic kid dishes from ikea- i originally got them for gracie but i think the small size makes it so much easier to eat the right portion size so i pretty much only eat from them as well- AND they are colorful - it doesn't get much better!

And my kitchen wouldn't be complete without my cute apron my sister made for me a couple of christmas ago - i love feeling cute when i make dinner and not a frumpy mom- although sadly it doesn't get that much use because i usually only pull it out when i actually bake or cook dinner - not just warm up who knows what in the microwave!

anyhow these are my favorite kitchen things - what are yours?

3 comments:

hapi said...

Hi jamie, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Melanie said...

I love all my stuff from IKEA too! I also love my wak we found for super cheap at Kohls, I cook with it nearly every day. Also my mini cupcake pan. It makes the perfectly sized desserts :) I'm sure there are plenty more, but that is what comes to mind.

Court said...

The hand is a spoon rest to put your spoon down when you're cooking. It helps keep your coutner clean and from losing your spoon in the pot/pan of what you're cooking. I use mine quite a bit! Just wash after use!