October 14, 2008

all dressed up


I asked gracie to go take off her pajamas and get dressed one morning and so she disappeared for a while but the boys were over, i watch my friend kims two boys some mornings when she is in school, anyhow the boys were over and so even though it had been a while since i had heard from her-which usually means something disasterous is going on-i was distracted and so i didn't notice anyhow a while later this is how she came out dressed- underware, one glove, a hat and a necklace-gotta love it -anyhow i couldn't help but laugh at her choice of clothing and take a picture


anyhow because i took a picture of gracie uriah and gabe wanted there picture taken as well so i lined them all up -anyhow this picture makes me laugh-at least their mom can handle getting them dressed-for all concerned grandparents- i did however, add some more clothing articles to gracies body before we went outside or shopping hahaha



Gracie loves having the boys over to play with her in the morning anyhow lately their new thing to do is throw all of the couch coushions on the floor and then make flying leaps from the couch onto the floor -it makes me laugh especially when they are not careful and collide with each other and then just get up and do it again-no tears or anything hahah

i just loved this picture of uriah it was so stinkin cute

2 comments:

Gallant Family said...

What a funny girl. I love that she's tough and doesn't cry. I am working on that with Jonas. He whines about everything.
I loved going to Jenny's with you. And I don't care that I got all lost :0) Next time I am down in UT, I am totally going to IKEA to get those mirrors! SWEET!

Melanie said...

What a hoot! I can't believe how big she gotten, maybe it is just the picture or maybe it is because i haven't seen her for several months. I can't wait for her to meet Addy in just a few more days! It is going to be so much fun.