October 2, 2008

scrapbook stuff

As my sister requested -for the broadcast our stake had us bring a talent and these are some pictures of what i brought- i got this idea from her because she had done some for addys room and i thought they were so cute i decided to try doing it for gracies room













And then i just brought one of my scrapbooks-here are a few pages from them -hope you like them :)-you might recognize the pictures because they are my favorites-ribbions have been my favorite accessory lately if you can't already tell










3 comments:

Melanie said...

Your mirrors turned out fabulous! I bet they just look so cute in gracie's room. This really makes me want to get out my scrapbooking stuff but first I have to go develop the thousands of pictures on my camera!

Guh said...

she's a doll!

lov ur art, 2!

Gallant Family said...

Those mirrors are so cool. Where did you get them from??? I would love to make some for my house. And I LOVE scrapping and I think your stuff looks absolutely fabulous. :0)