September 22, 2009

grrr

sometimes i HATE not being able to have kids!! i know that i should be grateful for the wonderful child i do have because many people don't even have that - and lots of people don't even have the opportunity to get married - which i do - so i know that i should be grateful for the things i do have and most of the time that is what i focus on - and i know that everyone has their own trials and hardships and mine is not the end of the world - HOWEVER sometimes i just get angry and want to throw a chair through the window because i am angry and bitter!!!! GRRR- and that is what i feel like right now - and in five minutes i will make myself go back to being grateful but for the next five minutes i think i might be a little bitter and sad! blah

6 comments:

Court said...

It's okay to be frustrated at times and to be upset.

Court said...

P.S. I'm sorry to hear that too.

Anonymous said...

I love you forever I love you for always. Love you hon Ben

Tricia said...

We all have our challenges, but I really think not being able to have kids is one of the hardest (if not THE hardest) trials to go through. I admire you so much for your positive attitude. And a few tears can do wonders. (see how I used "and" at the beginning of the sentence? Forget 9th grade English, I'm going to use it anyway :) I admire your endurance. Hang in there!

Kyra and Ben said...

Jamie, you're such a strong person. I'm sorry for your struggle, but am so glad that you recognize the blessings you do have. Tears are needed every once in awhile, so don't be afraid to cry.
P.S. I loved your family photos. You are picture perfect.

Jamie said...

I know a lot of people who suffer from this. DOn't feel bad for being angry, sad, and mournful. You have that right. Yes you do have a child, but no one wants to hear " Be happy you already have a kid." You love her dearly, but it stillhurts. One thing that helps is holding someone's baby, if you haven't tried that in a long time, I urge you to.