September 9, 2008

my book


Here is my scrapbook project i have been working on the last week or so-the book spells LOVE in case it is hard to read -anyhow i finally finished yesterday because ben was so nice as to play with gracie so that i could get it done-anyhow it still needs the rings on the side to make it an actually book but in one of my "oohh my goodness this house is so dirty that it is making my head hurt" and i had to feverishly clean the house so that i could concentrate again-anyhow after one of those times i noticed that my rings were missing which inevitably ment that i threw them away -oh well i guess it is good that they are replaceable



















3 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute! you could totally sell those!

Melanie said...

That turned out sooo cute! Now I really want to go and get my own but I sort of have to wait until I can take some pictures of my own child. Hopefully that happens sooner than later!

Kyra and Ben said...

Very cute idea. How long did it take you? Whatever the time, it was well worth the finished product. By the way, congrats on being an aunt! Addisyn and Gracie will be cute together at family events.