September 23, 2008

my exercise program

Well when we were at peach days we went to the book buy at the library where you can fit as many books as you want into a grocery bag for 2 dollars -anyhow one of the books i saw was 'bob greens 12 week body makeover" anyhow and since it was so cheap i threw it in the bag-and on monday i started the 12 weeks -along with both Naomi, mother in law, and Breanne, sister in law, -anyhow i am excited-it is kind of hard work and quite often-but it will be okay as long as there are results-i am willing to try anything once


I decided to post that i was doing this in a way to motivate myself to keep going and finish it -that is also why i tried to get Naomi and Breanna to do it with me because the more the merrier and more likely i will keep going -so i guess if you see me in the next few months you will have to tell me i look better-just so i think that this program is actually working hahahah
Here is my best 'before' picture i could find-i never get my picture taken- hahaha

No comments: