September 2, 2008

preschool & nursery

First of all-i had to call and put gracie on a preschool waiting list-it kind of freaked me out when i was talking to people about the fall of 2010-doesn't that just sound far away-well it is so weird to me that preschool has to be taken care of so early - i mean look at that picture of gracie-she is way to little to even be considering what schools she needs to go to-oh well i guess i am glad that my friends clued me in to the fact that these things have to be done so early-or i would be calling around in the springtime right before she needed to go and people would be laughing at me-oh well -it is still just so weird to me that there is such a long waiting list for PRESCHOOL



anyhow moving oh to nursery-which seems so much more like an age approprate topic to discuss-these are some of her latest pictures-the one below is hard to see but it is actually gracies attempt at drawing a face-there is a sort of circle and eyes and nose and mouth-but only a mother could see the genuis behind this picture-hahahah


anyhow -this picture was funny-we have sacrament meeting last -so when gracie got picked up from nursery she brought me this picture and did her best to let me know that when we pray we don't fold our arms-like mom said we do-but interlace our fingers-as Joseph Smith is demonstrating -any so all during sacrament meeting whenever someone would pray and i would ask her to fold her arms she would climb off the bench onto the floor and knee with her fingers interlaced together-just like the picture-it was so funny it made it hard to concentrate on the prayers being said-anyhow kids just make me laugh







3 comments:

Court said...

Thanks for the message Jamie! I just love reconnecting through these blogs and seeing everyone's families!

How crazy that you ran into my brother! It is a small world after all! It looks like you and Ben are doing great and your family is so cute...your daughter is precious! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

when did you start this!!!? sheesh! anyway... i'm glad you did. ;o)

Kyra and Ben said...

I can't believe you already have to think of getting Gracie into pre-school! How exciting that you are going to be an aunt any day now.