September 16, 2008

my pretty special husband


I am pretty lucky to have such a great husband-although i am sure most people think the same about there own husbands-anyhow lately i have been a little down and out and so yesterday ben came home from work and asked if he could give me a blessing-which i think i was in desperate need of but too prideful to ask for-silly me- i am just lucky that i have a husband who does what he does so that he can be in touch with the spirit to give me that extra support that i need- and also that he honors his priesthood and can use that to help support our family and me- i love him to death-even if occasionally i get mad at him for not picking up his shoes -hahaha- and although it seems a bit silly to post this- i think it's important that he can read this and know that i mean it when i say i am lucky
how sad though-i can hardly find any pictures of the two of us together in them-so this is the best that i could get

No comments: